It is the attention to detail that can help you set your spa location apart. After all of the training to be an esthetician or a masseuse, after all of the hiring to fill the needed staff positions, and after all of the purchasing of paraffin waxing supplies and professional spa equipment, you might still find yourself losing out to the competition if you have not also paid attention to the finer details of inviting clients into your space. From microfiber sheets to spa crafted linens, it is important that you make sure that you are providing your clients with the most luxurious of experiences.
The spa industry had an estimated value of $99 billion in 2015, and the competition for those dollars is intense. In fact, there are approximately 17,000 day spas in the U.S., according to the International Spa Association. As a result, there are many other places that your clients can visit if they are not happy with the experience that you provide them. Whether a client is coming in for a simple eyebrow tinting or a full body massage, you have a number of ways to impress them and to encourage them to book another appointment before they leave.
Clean and freshly pressed microfiber sheets and other high end spa supplies may be the items that help your clients remember that your spa is the best in the area. Consider some of these facts and figures about the spa industry and the services that are growing increasingly popular among a generation of clients who are focusing on leading a healthier lifestyle:
- In the year 2016, an increasing focus on wellness resulted in more than 179 million Americans visiting spas.
- Research indicates that between 43.8 and 57.6 million U.S. adults had at least one massage between 2015 and 2016.
- 28% of people report receiving a massage to relieve stress.
- Millennials are maturing and starting to take wellness seriously as indicated by the fact that 56% have visited a spa within the last year, according to the International Spa Association.
- How do I know when to call a personal injury lawyer?
- 78% of customers exposed to a store’s signature scent while shopping indicated that they planned to return to that place of business, according to a marketing study by BVA Group.
If you want to make sure that you do everything that you can to encourage your clients to come back again and again, it is important to offer everyone who walks through your door a high end experience. From the highest quality microfiber sheets to the latest spa equipment, there are many ways that an individual spa can set itself apart from the rest of the competition.